First, try rebooting your device to see if the issue is resolved.
1.Press and hold the Power Button on the top-right side of the device.
2. Tap the "Restart" option displayed on the screen
Then, after rebooting, please check to see if Mobile Data connectivity is available.
1.Tap on the ■ at the top left corner of the Home Screen
2. Tap on the "Settings" on the upper left
3. Tap on the "Mobile Data" icon displayed on the upper left corner of the screen
4. Check to see if the Mobile Data ON. If it is OFF, tap on the "OFF" to switch it to "ON"
5. Tap on the "<" at the top left to go back to the Settings screen and confirm if the antenna bar shows more than 3 bars and if a "4G/3G/H/H⁺" is displayed next to the Mobile Data icon
6. After confirming that you have Mobile Data connectivity, tap on the "<" button at the upper left to return to the home screen, then test some translations to see if the issue is resolved.