There are two ways to have the translation history deleted - manually and automatically.
Please refer to the below:
■ Deleting the translation history manually
1.Tap on the ■ at the top left corner of the Home Screen.
2. Tap on the "Settings".
3. Scroll down and tap on the "Reset" menu.
4. Tap on the "Clear history" to clear all the translation history
5. After tapping OK to close the window, tap on the "<" button at the top left corner of the screen to return to the Home Screen.
■ Configuring the device to delete the translation history automatically
By using the automatic deletion function in the following procedure, you can have all translation history, camera translation history, and your registered Favorites deleted at a specified interval.
- Tap on the "■" at the top left corner of the Home Screen.
- Tap on the "Settings".
- Scroll down and tap on the "Reset" menu.
- Tap on the "Automatic deletion settings"
- Tap on the toggle shown on the right to turn it ON.
- Tap on the number displayed in the "Automatically delete after XX minutes" and configure the interval in which you would like your history to be automatically deleted.